Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

Flawless Nga Ba?

Label(s): ; Posted By Ry

[UPDATE as of April 2012]: Flawless has probably taken some actions on this as I am now receiving promo notifications within the promo period.

Because of my very oily and haggard skin, I try to grab promos on Power Peel, Diamond Peel and other facial services from supposed-to-be reputable facial salons. So when I received a promo e-mail from Flawless, I was so excited to read through the details and the services included.
just right for my upcoming summer escapade ;))

Arggh, the bad thing is that it's only valid for four days from March 17-20, 2011 only.

But wait, it's not yet the catch. Here's what really pissed me off:
 

Dear Flawless,
I'm already disappointed by some of your staff who seem to be in a hurry when giving me a power peel. They do it 10mins instead of the standard 15-20mins - it's like 50% off the service! Now, you are very proud to let me know of your promo three days after it ended. Sana man lang sinabi nyo kahit nung last day.

Flawless nga ba...?


[UPDATE as of April 2012]: Flawless has probably taken some actions on this as I am now receiving promo notifications within the promo period. 
 

0 non-violent reaction so far.

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...