Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

SM North EDSA’s Great Northern Sale July 2012

Label(s): , , ; Posted By Ry

Attention shopaholics! SM North EDSA in Quezon City will again hold a Great Northern Sale on July 13-15, 2012 (Friday to Sunday). And it’s not an ordinary mall or stall sale as the Great Northern Sale offers deals from ALL brands, stores and dining places. The tagline is actually “Major Discounts EVERYWHERE You Look” of up to 70% off on selected items.

 

I’m not really a shopaholic but I think I need to buy some clothes that I can wear at the office and when I’m hanging out with friends. My personal favorite is Forever 21 where I plan to buy a polo and that stylish cardigan that I saw the other day :).

 

You know the drill… save the date(s) and see you there ;).

 

1 non-violent reaction so far.

  1. Pinoy Adventurista July 5, 2012 at 6:43 AM
    aw! ang saya nyan! kagulo na naman ang mga shoaholics! :)

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...