Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

[Lookbook] Lahar Trekking

Label(s): , , , ; Posted By Ry

One of my vacations last summer is in Mt. Pinatubo. Yes, on top of it – the crater itself. This is Tictang Gang’s (my high school friends) summer getaway for this year. The view is really amazing and a lot of foreign tourists cannot help but be wowed. I kept wondering how its calmness once disturbed thousands of lives.

 

What I’m wearing: v-neck shirt (Penshoppe), jacket (Adidas Originals), board shorts (Folded and Hung). Hype this on Lookbook here.

on the way to the crater – lahar everywhere

 

Trekking up the crater is a tiring and sweaty activity so I just wore a simple v-neck shirt from Penshoppe; I had an orange one since it was summer and also to break the blue color monotony.

 

I like this royal blue shorts from Folded and Hung, it has two side pockets big enough for my personal stuffs. I also needed to bring my Adidas Originals jacket as the wind blows really cold at the top – love how the three blue stripes strikingly complement the dark blue base.

 

 

Don’t forget to HYPE this on Lookbook, just click here.

 

0 non-violent reaction so far.

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...