Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

[Lookbook] Avocado Milk Shake (Beaches are Hotter in Boracay)


They say you haven’t been to Boracay without trying Jonah’s Fruitshakes. It’s a fruitshake pub along Station 1 with a strategic beachfront location; which also has branches along the main road, by the way. My personal favorite is their Banana Choco Peanut shake which has always been a Boracay staple for me. But during my Boracay 2013 trip, I tried another bestseller – Avocado Milk shake.

 

What I’m wearing: ombre T-shirt (Island Souvenirs), board shorts (Mossimo), white-framed sunglasses (SM Accessories), fedora hat (SM Accessories). Hype this look on Lookbook here.

 

I super like this ombre T-shirt from Island Souvenirs – very summer looking and perfectly matching my avocado shake peg hehe; my friends like it too :). For the board shorts, I got it from Mossimo a few years back. Sunglasses and fedora hat are from SM Accessories where you can buy affordable fashion items for both men and women ;).

 

Jonah’s Avocado milkshake tastes rich and full although it’s a little too sweet for my taste bud (nagdi-diet kasi). Nevertheless, the thick taste of avocado and milk were delivered; I would love to try this again on my next trip to Boracay.

Jonah’s Avocado Milkshake

 

But I guess Jonah’s Banana Choco Peanut milkshake is still my bet FTW (the first two from the left)! Mango-based shakes are also one of their best sellers especially to foreign tourists. As for the watermelon shake, I was able to zip a little and I would say it tastes refreshing!

 

Definitely, Jonah’s Fruitshakes is another reason why…

Beaches are Hotter in Boracay!

Don’t forget to HYPE this on Lookbook, just click here.

 

0 non-violent reaction so far.

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...