Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

[Lookbook] Encanto in Boracay

Label(s): , , , , ; Posted By Ry

On my last entry, I featured Sofite'l’s Spiral Buffet where we celebrated my friend’s 26th birthday. And speaking of birthday, I can’t help but reminisce how I celebrated mine last April. It was my first out of town birthday – it was in Boracay!

 

What I’m wearing: tank top (Cotton On), board shorts (Folded and Hung), shades (SM Accessories). Hype this look on Lookbook here.

 

It was my first time to buy at Cotton On. In fairness I was surprised, I didn’t expect that Cotton On has such an interesting collection. The one that I got is currently my favorite tank top as I find the Encanto design sophisticated. Of course, don’t forget to bring your shades. You can find affordable yet stylish shades at SM Accessories.

E N C A N T O

 

Folded and Hung never fails to deliver functional and stylish board shorts.

 

When we had dinner at Astoria Boracay, I changed my shades to this clear black-framed eyeglasses from Forever 21 since there was no more need to cover against the sun. And again, I want to reemphasize how I love the Encanto tank top that I got from Cotton On – at certain angles, it gave me a more muscular look than actual, agree (hehe)?

Thanks Kuya Gino, Francis, Oliver and Bert for the surprise cute little cake

I really appreciate it :). My 28th was a blast!

 

Don’t forget to HYPE this on Lookbook, just click here.

 

1 non-violent reaction so far.

  1. Official WhatIWear.com August 14, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    Hello Ramos,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...