Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

[Lookbook] Off to Boracay 2013

Label(s): , , , , ; Posted By Ry

It’s rainy season already here in Manila but summer has just started for most parts of the world. Besides, it’s practically hot all year round here :p. Probably my must go to destination during summer is one of the best islands in the world – Boracay!

 

What I’m wearing: tank top (Folded and Hung), chambray shirt (Giordano), walk shorts (Penshoppe), black-framed glasses (Forever 21), fedora hat (SM Accessories). Hype this on Lookbook here.

checking in at Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3

 

I got this tank top from Folded and Hung about two summers ago. I just love its feather design which gives this casual tank a sophisticated touch. I also covered myself with a  lightweight chambray shirt from Giordano to keep me a little warm while inside the airport and the plane. I already wore my walk shorts from Penshoppe on the airport; it’s not an eye candy to wear jeans while strolling along white beach in Boracay.

one-hour travel from Manila to Kalibo Airport via plane

 

It’s the time of the year to wear that fedora hat; got mine from SM Accessories. I reserved my sunglasses on the beach; for now (while indoors), it would be my clear black-framed glasses from Forever 21 which gives me a nice guy look hehe.

it was my birthday celebration at Boracay, yay!

 

Don’t forget to HYPE this on Lookbook, just click here.

 

For directions on How To Go To Boracay, click here.

For my 2010 Boracay Itinerary, click here.

For my 2011 Boracay Itinerary, click here.

 

1 non-violent reaction so far.

  1. Kit | hotel at boracay September 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    When it's summer, the first place for summer destination I can think of is no other than Boracay. Always been on top of my go-to list every year! :)

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...